1. Soldier Youth Foundation collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
2. While forwarding a donation for Soldier Youth Foundation, the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
Your email and mailing address
Your telephone number
Your payment processing details
Any other data as required
3. Soldier Youth Foundation does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of Soldier Youth Foundation website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by Soldier Youth Foundation, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
3. Soldier Youth Foundation keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through Soldier Youth Foundation website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
4. Soldier Youth Foundation uses the information given to it in the following ways:
5. Usually, Soldier Youth Foundation does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted soon.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join Soldier Youth Foundation’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Soldier Youth Foundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Soldier Youth Foundation when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Smile Foundation to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
1. Soldier Youth Foundation uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
1. Soldier Youth Foundation uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, Soldier Youth Foundation cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. Soldier Youth Foundation is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to this web-site of SOLDIER YOUTH FOUNDATION. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. SOLDIER YOUTH FOUNDATION is registered at
Head Office: Office No. 1,
Near Talathi office Punawale,
Mulshi, Pune – 411033
+91 9404721329, +91 8888795959
+91 9111928302, +91 9419030778